sâmbătă, 17 martie 2007

CRIES OF SILENCE

In the darkness of the night
We found a wonderful sight
The moon was our confident
And the ocean was the music we heard

I have never felt this way before
We were so much in love
And so out of control
By sharing the same fall

Chorus

I have lost you somehow
And now that you are gone
I would like you to know
How I miss your tide embrace
And the smile on your face
Now I taste the sorrow
In the cries of silence
I search for your call
So much needing your soul
There is so much to find
Ain´t worth to be left behind


I have kept our memory
Deep hidden in me
It is not just a fantasy
It is our own reality
And even if you cant be here
I will take the chance
To have again
Even for one-night-stand

Repeat chorus

Chase barett

26.03.2000
19:36:25

Niciun comentariu: