sâmbătă, 17 martie 2007

I will take the chance

There is something about tonight
Maby is one of those nights
When heaven has broken to us
You´re something I can´t live without
And I won´t let the shadow of doubt
Interfere between us
We can defeat any storm
Any strong wind blown
I know we can break through
I belive in you

Chorus

You´re so into my soul
My body is out of control
Into your tender embrace
I won´t refuse your dance
Just waiting for your call
My body is out of control
I won´t refuse your dance
I´ll take the chance/3 bis

Face to face we´re getting closer
Holding on each other
Sharing my emotion with you
The passion will get through
Using our chance
Everything will be a big surprise
To live and die, I know
In the same moment somehow

Repeat chorus

Chase barett
2.04.200
19:42:07

Niciun comentariu: