sâmbătă, 17 martie 2007

EVERY HEARTBEAT

I don´t know how it happen
But I know it´s true
I´m so in love with you

Chorus

I find myself into your eyes
You´re so deep into my mind
I feel your touch so tender
That I will always remember
We fell in love so kind
And gentle rediscovering our souls
With my heart´s tenderness
Thrilled by your sweet caress

Something my heart cannot describe
Has awaken deep inside
And for this love i´ll give my last breath
Without any regret
I won´t never ever let go
Nevermind my sorrow
Bevermind my tears
There´s always gonna be tomorrow
That´s gonna belong to us
I´ll listen your heart´s calling
I´ll feel your longing
With every heartbeat I take
I ´ll make your soul vibrate
Overwhealming our spirits
With neverseen before pleasures

Repeat chorus

Chase barett

Niciun comentariu: