vineri, 7 august 2009

MySecretSin







In the darkness of my conscience
I see the guiding light at the end of the tunnel
It is you
My greatest secret alive
You live deep inside me

You are the owner of my thoughts
You are the thousands yes’s for many no’s
You are each emotion I feel
Sin of my skin
Truth of my fantasy
Vibe of my mind

You shine through me so beautiful and wild
Miracle of my dream
Fire and passion on any realm
Poem to sensuality
In a world of duality

Mirror of my soul
Destiny of my fall
Bury my nightmares
Seduce my fantasies

Beauty siren of my fight
Swansong for the wish of the night
There is nothing behind the sounds
But the deafening silence
And the constant longing for the androgin soul

I know your face, I know your scent
I even know your name
But how do I find you ?

You are the truth of who I am……

Niciun comentariu: