luni, 28 mai 2007

Songwriting Mood


Every songwriter tried just once during his lifetime to check out in wich mood, in wich state of mind he finds himself or herself writing better than ever.
When I am happy or greatfull to God I write cherishful things.When I am sad, with a heartbreak or passing or hearing about a tragic incident or situation I write tragicly real. When I am a rebel and find no understanding from the world around me I write of me.When I am drunk I write forbidden. Wheather I write of hate and rage or love and tenderness it is still I who writes.I think each state of mind is another mask or identity of mine. My mood depends of my nature. I don´t belive in commercial writing.I write better at night when I am sad and unfaithfull.Succes means originality.Wich is your best writing mood.
Forever trust in who you are and nothing else mathers!

chase b

Niciun comentariu: